Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well this weekend was nice. My brother Jason came home from Oregon for the weekend. He is a very funny man, and it was nice to visit with him. He hasn't been homre for a while.

This week has been crazy busy...we are going to be going camping for Memorial Day weekend this weekend and we have been trying to get everything ready. If my bike gets out of the shop it will be the first time I get to ride it. Not that the St. Anthony sand dunes are the place to learn to ride a dirt bike.

Courtney thinks his bike isn't big enough, so he is off buying him a new one. So if you know anyone interested in a a dirt bike, we are going to sell his other one. I swear that man is never content.

MadiLynne is now 6 weeks old. I can't hardly believe it. Man does time fly...before you know it I will be back to work. Her little personality is starting to show. She is smiling and tries talking to us. One of the best things too is that she is sleeping through the night, she sleeps a good 8 hours a night. My boys were good sleepers but so far she wins!

Seth and I are having a good time hanging out while I am off as well. Although he still goes to daycare a couple times a week. I think he gets bored and likes to get some kid interaction there.

Aiden is almost done with school, only 7 more days....yeah! I am sick of early bed times. His baseball is going really well. He really enjoys it this year. He too is excited for this weekend and getting on his dirt bike.

I will post some pics of the camp trip when we get home. I am wondering if I should buy a Life Flight membership before we leave for Court....

No comments:

Post a Comment