Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hello everyone...let's see how this works.

Today was the first quite nice day, so the boys hit it hard playing outside and Courtney worked on the yard. Our yard has a million projects that need to be completed if we are going to attempt to sell it any time soon.

MadiLynne and I stayed in, I did housework, MadiLynne did a lot of eating, sleeping and pooping. I guess that is all you can expect her to do for a 1 month old. I can't believe she is already a month old, unfortunately I will be back to work before too long. We will be blessing her tomorrow, on Mother's Day. Unfortunately, due to me she is going to look ridiculous for her pictures too, I have scrubbed most of the top of her hair off....I know, why did I do that? It was unintential her head was peeling and driving me crazy. She also has a ton of baby acne right now. That is driving me crazy too, but there is nothing that I can do about. ;-(

Well, Court has asked I clean up the front yard before he gets home from his haircut, so I am off.

No comments:

Post a Comment