Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day & MadiLynne's Blessing Day

Mother's Day this year was special in that MadiLynne was blessed by Courtney. Court was really nervous but he did a great job. My mom had kept the dress I was blessed in 33 years ago, and so she pulled it out, washed it up and ironed it and MadiLynne was blessed in my blessing dress.

I also took it upon myself to buy me a Mother's day present which I love. I bought myself a Tiffany & Co. bracelet with a charm that says Mom. I also sent it with a really nice card to myself. ;-) I really like it! Courtney also bought my "shopping bag" from Old Navy. (Am I the only person that shops online, filling the shopping bag and then never buying it? It gets my shopping fix taken care of and doesn't cost me a dime!)

MadiLynne is now a month old and I am getting closer and closer to having to go back to work. I have really enjoyed being off and spending time with all my kids. Hopefully summer will actually start while I am still off and we will get in some good playing time.

We are looking forward to getting out camping. We hope to take the dirt bikes and trailer out to the St. Anthony dunes over Memorial Day weekend. I still haven't had the chance to ride my dirt bike yet, maybe this weekend will be nice enough for me to get dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment