Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where did the summer go?










































































I don't really know where the summer went, but it is over. We had a great summer.

We did lots of camping, took the kids swimming, to Lagoon, and just hung out.


Aiden rode in his first Motocross race at the end of July. I was so nervous...and he wasn't. What's wrong with that? He was so relaxed and did a great job. He is looking forward to racing more next year. I on the other hand am not, not only did it make me nervous but it also going to cost me too much money. We will have to buy Aiden and racing bike and a trail bike.



I have enjoyed my dirt bike this year as well. I haven't had a lot of opportunity to ride it since I am the mother of a small baby. But the times I get out I enjoy it.


Aiden started the 2nd grade last Monday. He was a little nervous since his cousin Ethan moved and isn't in the same school this year. He did great. I think he is enjoying it.


Seth has been beggin every day since Aiden started school about when his pre-school starts. Last Thursday I told him two weeks and he said "It has been two weeks" I said "Well then you can pretend you are going to pre-school today." He said "I can't pretend because it has been two weeks." What a goofy kid.


I decided to pierce MadiLynne's ears. My mom and dad were upset with me, but she looks so adorable. She is a great baby. She is so easy to get along with and will just sit and babble all day. My parents, my brother Blake, Madi and I drove to Oregon to see my brother Jason in a play. Man was it a long drive, but Madi was awesome!


We decided to end our summer with a bang....a big dog. We just adopted a 5 month old Great Dane named Bailey. She was born the day before baby MadiLynne. She is very cute and loves the kids. She doesn't like not being able to see the baby. When Madi is napping and her bedroom door is shut the dog paces by her door until the door is open.
Here are some pics from the summer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment