Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm sick of the rain!

So, here it is June 16th and the rain hasn't stopped. It is really starting to get me down. Pocatello has beat the record for the amount of precipitation for the month of June two days ago and the month is barely half over. Are you kidding me?

Well, we bought a new camp trailer at the beginning of June and we are taking it out tomorrow come hell or high water, which is exactly what it might be! We are hoping to get a few nice days, although with all the water we have seen I imagine it is going to be very muddy. I hope to get a ride or two in on the ol' dirt bike. ;-).

I have now been back to work for a while, which hasn't been too bad. My mom is watching baby, which is nice! The toughest part is getting up in the morning. I have to be up at 5:30 in the am to get to work on time by 8. I have to admit it is killing me. Courtney doesn't have any sympathy for me though as he has been getting up at 4:30 for the past 2.5 years. Although my disclaimer is that he has an hour and half bus ride there and back for napping. I do not. And I have to get all the kids ready to go. That is exhausting in and of itself.

I'm starving so I am going to sign off...and attempt to make something for dinner. Wish us luck on our Father's Day camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment